• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Date memories

littlelady

Just for a good giggle I thought I'd make a thread to write memories about dates you've been taken on.
My story:
My Ex-boyfriend and I reunited at the beginning of the summer and he had asked me closer to the end of the summer if he could take me out. Wierdly, my stomach had been kinda weezy all day but I ended up getting ready and going assuming it was probably just because I was nervous. I was also very nervous because it was a suprise date and I had absolutely no idea where we were going. Later that evening he picked me up we drove downtown and went to dinner at a quant Italian restuarant, it was super cute and after dinner he was like "I was planning to take you to a comedy show" so I obviously agreed and had an awesome time although we had to leave early because...
the queezy feeling in my stomach returned in the middle of the show, which was after a 6 block walk besides the point I turned toward him and told him that I wasnt feeling so well but he told me to relax and that I'd be fine. Funny almost IMMEDIATELY after I turned to the empty cup sitting on the table and vomitted. I was extremely embarassed and never thought I'd see him again suprisingly enough we're still strong and I love him.

Werbung:
Just for a good giggle I thought I'd make a thread to write memories about dates you've been taken on.
My story:
My Ex-boyfriend and I reunited at the beginning of the summer and he had asked me closer to the end of the summer if he could take me out. Wierdly, my stomach had been kinda weezy all day but I ended up getting ready and going assuming it was probably just because I was nervous. I was also very nervous because it was a suprise date and I had absolutely no idea where we were going. Later that evening he picked me up we drove downtown and went to dinner at a quant Italian restuarant, it was super cute and after dinner he was like "I was planning to take you to a comedy show" so I obviously agreed and had an awesome time although we had to leave early because...
the queezy feeling in my stomach returned in the middle of the show, which was after a 6 block walk besides the point I turned toward him and told him that I wasnt feeling so well but he told me to relax and that I'd be fine. Funny almost IMMEDIATELY after I turned to the empty cup sitting on the table and vomitted. I was extremely embarassed and never thought I'd see him again suprisingly enough we're still strong and I love him.

Awwww! This sounds so adorable. That was cute about the vomit thing. You'd be surprised in what guys can tolerate in what we girls think is disgusting. All this sounds so romantic. Where did all this take place?

Awww thanks he's awesome I cant lie. :). It was in Toronto I can't lie I completely forget the name of the restuarant but the comedy show was at an improv comedy club called second city.

Yes I do and yes I have a couple. None that are as spontaneous as yours. I would love him to do surprises or spontaneous things, but see the thing with me is that if I know there's a surprise or something I can't handle it for long, it would kill me to know that there's something and I'd have to wait. That's my problem is waiting. Anyway he's surprised me with roses one time and dinner a couple of times. My boyfriend and I have been together for two and a half years. He was more spontaneous in the beginning he would write me poetry and buy me books out of no-where cause he knew I loved to read. Oh and he had once wrote me a poem and stuffed it in a balloon and had roses waiting for me with a card, it after prom. So as I knew we were going to stay together for awhile I had asked me if all that was going to stop. He gave me an honest answer and he said, "yes it will because I will eventually run out of things to think of to do for you, but I will always love you."

And yeah that is all I can think of so far!

Awwwwww!!! How sad! I hope everything went well with you guys after that. That's so embarrassing, but I think a moment like this can really tell you a lot about a guy. If he cares he'd be asking how you feel.. if he's a jerk, he'd be all like "gross!!!!"

HA! I know tell me about it :(
but he's actually and awesome guy, were stilll together and he's actually visiting me from uni for the weekend <3

defiantly too mch of one another can create problems not only with a boyfriend sometimes even friends.
I mean as for the boyfirend circmstance it would have to have limits if you guys plan on getting back together or into a relationship. & of course if it's meant to be it will be. but breaks and absence makes the heart grow fonder speaking from someone who doesn't see my boyfriend for a month or more at a time, time together is golden :) and seriously sometimes if yo gys r jst exclsive to one another that works to without the pressre of making sre to call all the time and la la la. For me and my boyfriend it works great, weree not officially irlfirend and boyfriend but we are exclsive to one another in terms of no other dates with opposite sex la la la opposite sex are strictly friends. Hope my advice and experience is helpful :) Goodlck

Its a most memorable day of my life because I always love her for ever.My first date is in the coffee bar in my city.I am very happy at time to see her.It was really very wonderful experience.

Werbung:
The best date was the one where I doubled with my sister and her husband and my now fiancee. We just made it simple. We look back on it now and laugh. It was so much fun. We just went to McDonalds and then back to my sisters.

Back