• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Danger on the road

angielou123

The other night I was driving my boyfriend home and I have to go down quite a fast long road. So I was doing easy 50 mph. All of a sudden right in front of us was what looked like one of those long boxes that xmas trees come in, white in colour. Having no time to swerve, we hit it and BANG. Whatever it was, it was'nt a box. We carried on and on my way back not more that 7 or 8 mins later I looked to see what it was. There was nothing there, so I was quite puzzled. Two nights ago, I was driving the same road again doing about 50 mph when out of nowhere, CRASH. I thought id hit a biker with no lights or an animal or something so I pulled over. The car behind me didnt stop, I got out and saw 2 or 3 lads aged about 12 or 13 running up the side of the road away from where id hit something. I had a look at the front of my car as it sounded like the light had smashed but it hadnt. It was dark and I couldnt see anything. When I got to my boyfriends I had another look at the left hand side of my bumper is smashed to pieces. I know what has happened now, these boys have been putting things in the road and watching cars crash into them. There is a building site not far from where both incidences happened, so thats the source. I should have reported it to the police really, but only didnt as ive got unpaid parking tickts. Someone is going to get seriously hurt, i'm lucky it wasnt me. Both thimes ive had 2 kids in the car aged 6 and 14 months. These boys must think its hilerious to damage peoples cars and I hope karma gets them good.

Werbung:
Back