• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Cute Things

VoLcOmBabyBoox

I have a problem with avatar can any1 please help me i like mariah carey to be on avatar can anyone find a pic and it in like in fastchaz i like her avatar i want that type but only with Mariah Carey
The picture i want is the front where she stands on cover the EMANCIPATION of MIMI

Werbung:
What has this got to do with relationships.. please try posting in the appropriate section of the forum.. thanks

Originally posted by VoLcOmBabyBoox@Aug 1 2005, 04:02 PM
I have a problem with avatar can any1 please help me i like mariah carey to be on avatar can anyone find a pic and it in like in fastchaz i like her avatar i want that type but only with Mariah Carey
The picture i want is the front where she stands on cover the EMANCIPATION of MIMI
Have you tried on her official web site?

Thats where I got loads of my Alice Cooper piccies(from his official site that is...
<
)

yea if u guys can help and want me to send the pic i want on my signature i need ur email allright?and i didnt post this in relationships

You did post it in relationships, hence why it has been moved.
<

Why don't you go onto google images, type in the key words of what you are looking for, eg. Mariah Carey.

Save it to your pc, and upload to here?

And voila!!! no one needs to send it to you, and you can sift through the pages upon pages returned in the search until you find one you love
<

It's not difficult
<

if you want a sig or avatar created.. i'll happilly do it but you'll have to use google image search.. CLICK HERE TO GO THERE NOW and find the appropriate images.. for me to use and stuff.. then let me know what you want..

Ps. You did post in relationships.. i moved the topic to Sigs and Avatars.. as thats what your post was about
<

and what do you want me to do with them??? avatar? sig? or just look at them and go aww...

ps.. please remember and state any colours and anything else you like.. like what text you want on the image.. or like if you want to keep its current background.. or have her cut out.. and stuck on a background colour of your choice.. etc etc.

yeah could u please do a sig like with fastchaz that kind could u please do my second pic i want baby blue violet and pink
Thnx Bubbles

Werbung:
well.. i would have added some of the colours you wanted but it just never looked rights.. so i just went and done it my way instead
<
<

vba11eq.gif

insert this into your sig if you want it.. but please remove that text.. as this and the text would be far too much
<
thanks.. and if you want anything changed.. etc.. just say.. i'll see what i can do
<

Code:
[IMG]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4766/vba11eq.gif[/IMG]

Back