• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Curse or just something?

A lot of them were getting pretty old. I don't think it's a curse haha.
I'm sure millions of people died or got sick within that week. Don't worry..Miley Cyrus wont be dying any time soon.

Werbung:
Cannot believe MJ is gone :'( ..... he's been my favourite artist since i was born! ...R.I.P! so close to seeing him in concert aswell... GUTTED is not the word! x

Nah i dont think its a curse it was just their time to go i mean there are always people dying everyday we just know about it cause their famous.

Just there time has come and since they are famous and people hold them high up there. If I died today, only my family and friends will mourn me, but if someone who is an actor or a musician dies, people start to imagine that he should not have died. They are human being and not immortal and as far as I know every man will return to dust when their time comes.

It's not a curse, so many people die everyday and it's not as if they were all young and healthy is it?

There are a lot of people dying everyday. I agree that it is a coincidence. If you look through your paper I'm sure you will see many obituaries everyday. It's just that when it happens to a celebrity it is publicized a lot more.

Cute post but no, not a curse. Just this life at this time, coming to an end - for them. Many people are passing away all the time - according to the Life Insurance advertisements on television (which I hate by the way), ONE every second.

That is quite a bit. Statistics would say that a percentage of those people would be those in the so-called limelight. Given that, there are connections in everything so there must be something more to the timing.

But this is so with everyone. I do not believe in curses - and if they did exist, they have no power over Life. None whatsoever.

Werbung:
Lol, I think you're paranoid!
People die every day, celebrities are no exception to the rule. And considering these celebrities have little in common (Michael Jackson was a singer, Billy Mayes was a commercial-guy, and the third guy was a football player), I suspect no foul play at all. They also died from different causes, so there is no reason to be scared or suspicious.

Back