• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Curse or just something?

brunettegirlie

Hey people! i'm talking about the celeberity dying thing! There has to be something going around! Heres the list of death!
1. Farah Fawacett
2. MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!
3. Billy Mays
4. Some famous dude-Mc somethin
5. Famous football player!
I might be crazy, but really! These people died in only like a day apart!:eek::confused:

Werbung:
Hey people! i'm talking about the celeberity dying thing! There has to be something going around! Heres the list of death!
1. Farah Fawacett
2. MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!
3. Billy Mays
4. Some famous dude-Mc somethin
5. Famous football player!
I might be crazy, but really! These people died in only like a day apart!:eek::confused:

The lord was calling them :)

May they rest in peace =]

Or maybe ............ MILLIONS of people die every day !!! every now and again there is gonna be a run of famous people dying ...... it's called coincidence.

Don't read anything else into it

Or maybe ............ MILLIONS of people die every day !!! every now and again there is gonna be a run of famous people dying ...... it's called coincidence.

Don't read anything else into it

CURSE lol

So sad about Farah Fawsett she was so beautiful...she will be missed R.I.P.

I always heard that famous people die in groups of three... now that sounds strange, but I've often seen it happen. It was Farah and MJ and... Mays, yes.... years ago it was Princess Diana and Mother Theresa and someone else all near the same time. I've heard a lot of people say this, too, and even heard a newscaster recently say "ah, there's number two" so it mustn't just be a local legend.

That doesn't mean I believe it :) but I've seen it happen for many years now.

I have always heard about the death by groups of three. Can't really say I believe it either. It is interesting though.

depends how you count them i guess... you'll always manage to get three deaths in a group if there are dozens dying every week.. just a question of how far apart 'close' is considered to be by whoever is making the connection..

People die, some people die tragically young and some people die pointlessly. It has always been that way, but sometimes we notice it more if someone very famous dies or if the death affect us personally.

No, i dont think its curse.
They die because its time for them to die, lol.
There is such a time for everyone.
You will never know when it will happen to you.

They were famous so it was all in the news. I do not think it is a curse cause if it is, it should be happening daily or yearly or every other two years and so forth in a specific date or specific location. So i think it was mere coincidence. :D

Werbung:
I think it's a coincidence, too. Just hear about the role 9 played in John Lennon's life and then, you can be shocked.

** John Lennon was born October 9, 1940 in Liverpool (9 letters in Liverpool)
** The Beatles were discovered in the Cavern Club November 9, 1961
** The Beatles first appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show February 9, 1964
** The Beatles broke up after 9 years
** John met Yoko Ono on November 9, 1966
** Sean Lennon was born 9 years later on John’s birthday October 9
** In 1980, John Lennon was shot to death 9 years after moving to New York
** John was pronounced dead at 11:07 pm (1+1+0+7=9) on December 8. Not December 9, but in Liverpool where John was born the actual date was…December 9
Here are some interesting facts about John and the number 9
** The song Revolution 9 was made by layering tape loops over the basic rhythm of “Revolution.” The tape loops came from EMI archives, and the “Number 9” voice heard over and over is an engineer testing equipment.
** John Lennon composed the song #9 Dream
** The Beatles released called “One After 909” in 1970, although it was recorded in 1969
** Lennon felt the number 9 was quite significant. He was happy that, after he changed his name to John Ono Lennon, his and Yoko’s names collectively contained 9 O’s.
** All the Beatles’ singles that made the U.S. Top 10 in Billboard, all peak positions were covered except #9.
** McCartney as in Paul McCartney has 9 letters

:eek::eek::eek:

Back