• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

"cultures Of The World"

fastchaz36

:wave2: Hi people :wave2:

Was just wondering what ethnic or cultural background you all come from :umm:

We are talking to people from all over the world and most of the time I forget where we are all from, most of you I don't even know what you look like, but I thought with this we could find out a little more about each other
<

So get posting
<

<

Werbung:
I am boring
<
, just British White
<
I was Christiand when I was a baby but never really went to church, I do sometimes at christmas with the rest of the family
<

This is me incase any of you did not know
<

Like you chaz, I don't have any significant ethic background. White family, mum is a church-goer, I used to go but haven't for a long while.

How about the rest of you?

Half Canadian, half New Zealander. Basically a kiwi, pakeha, caucasian type. Descended from the Irish if you take it back far enough.

well my parents are both methodist but i am wiccan and i am heavily involved in it but here's the catch ...... my parents don't know that i am wiccan
<
yea so im a little different
<
<
and i think that i might actually be proud!
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
xxnew flame burningxx Posted: Jul 24 2005, 06:41 AM 
well my parents are both methodist but i am wiccan and i am heavily involved in it but here's the catch ...... my parents don't know that i am wiccan  yea so im a little different  and i think that i might actually be proud! [/b]

What is a wiccan new flame burning :umm:

I was born and raised in Christchurch, NZ until my family moved to England when I was 16 and have lived here ever since. My Mum is half maori but thats it. My hubby is American so my kids are like 1/2 kiwi and 1/2 american

well, im a heathen? Is that how you spell it? Dont really believe in anything, dont go to church and Im a 100%pure blood scottish lass living in Australia!
<

<

Originally posted by nikki@Jul 26 2005, 08:47 AM
I was born and raised in Christchurch, NZ until my family moved to England when I was 16 and have lived here ever since. My Mum is half maori but thats it. My hubby is American so my kids are like 1/2 kiwi and 1/2 american
<
That rocks! Ever thought of coming back to NZ?

*laughs at TJ*
A nicer way of putting it is athiest
<
. Though, if you accept that there could be something but there's really no way to prove it, that makes you agnostic. Which I am
<

Originally posted by Potholer+Jul 29 2005, 08:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Potholer @ Jul 29 2005, 08:23 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-nikki
@Jul 26 2005, 08:47 AM
<
That rocks! Ever thought of coming back to NZ?

*laughs at TJ*
A nicer way of putting it is athiest
<
. Though, if you accept that there could be something but there's really no way to prove it, that makes you agnostic. Which I am
<
. [/b]
thats what I am then too potholer never knew there was a name for it though
<

Well im scottish born and bred... although half of my family members are originally from Ireland.. and the other half is from Glasgow.. so i dunno.. maybe that makes me twice as nutty
<
infact i aint nutty.. im just great lol.. im the best person in the whooooooole world neenneer
<

Werbung:
Back