• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Cravings

Snowbaby

I've noticed we currently have a few pregnant ladies amongst us at the moment, as well as the mums we have on board.

During ur pregnancies, did u have any cravings? And did u have any very strange cravings? :eek: I've got friends who craved soap or coal, very strange :/ hehe!!

Werbung:
Mine was ice, but with the last one I'd look at gravel and imagine the crunchiness of it. Luckily I kept to crunching ice. :D

My mum craved oranges whilst pregnant with me, funnily, I hate oranges. Think she fed me too many whilst I was invading her belly space hehe!! :lol:

lol snowy invading her belly space lol
Mum also ate watermelon with jam on it with my brother...i was like WHAT!?

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Dec 2 2004, 09:13 AM
During ur pregnancies, did u have any cravings? And did u have any very strange cravings?
<
I've got friends who craved soap or coal, very strange :/ hehe!!
This is called Pica and some more info on Pica is here Link.

I craved ice I was always crunching and fruit especially peaches and pears. Oh and i completely went off chocolate for the whole 9 months.
<
<

I don't get weird cravings just for like popcorn, all the time! But I haven't been able to eat any dairy through my last 3 pregnancies, it made me heave

Werbung:
I used to be a big coffee drinker...addicted to caffine..big time!!!...but when I was pregnant..I couldnt touch the stuff..cuz when I did ..I threw it all up again...so I figured, after I had my baby..I would be able to take my beloved coffee again..darn it I was wrong..it took me months just to take it again..and even till this day I cant bare the same amount as I used to..weird huh?

Other than that I craved a lot of orange juice..funny enough Snowbaby ..I think because I drank a lot of orange juice my lil girl hates it...lol kinna like your mom eh
<

Back