• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Change Your Personality?

Werbung:
I would love to be less shy!!

A lot of people mistake me for being rude when they first meet me, but in actual fact, I'm just very shy
<

awwww... people say that about me.. lol.. i aint rude.. and i aint really all that shy to be honest... lol.. just some people i cant talk to.. im like yes whatever.. and cant think what to say to them.. possibly because they are talking about the price of biscuits or biotchin about someone.. and im like YAWN... i aint interested.. but i suppose im more a listener.. i blame my up bringing.. being told not to butt in.. and always put outside the classroom in school anytime i tried any sort of communication with anyone weither it be though conversation or a funny noise hehe
<
... anyhoo.. i wouldnt change anything about my personality.. if they dont want to spend the time to get to know me (the whole of 30 minutes).. well they aint worth talking to
<
and anyhoo.. im pretty much perfect..
<
and anyways.. if i was to change my personality.. i probably wouldnt be living the same life.. i wouldnt know the people i've got to know.. i wouldnt be the same person.. it might be for the better.. but then again it could be for the worse.. what a thinker.. lol what would i be doing if i was tall blonde and had a different personality.. well id probably be some drunk that sat in a pub all day.. chatting up ladies.. and well.. stuff..
<
... i think it would be better tweaking your personality and bringing parts of it out more and not really changing your personality.. but enhancing it
<
*whistles* wanders off and goes to something destructive XxXx

The one thing I'd change:
My ever-so-evident-need-to-be-rightedness!
OR(!)
My I-have-to-be-liked-by-everyone-because-i-hate-conflictedness!

Werbung:
Yes Tia, me too!!!!!!

So annoying, in your head you're say "NO", but out of your mouth says "Yes"

*urghhhhhhh*
<

Back