• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

CANT BE HERE HAD EMERGANCY

TxBoundAngel

THIS IS THE POST I DID AT MY BOARD.....

Ok ladies I am only home to grab some clothes and get back to the hospital before the cat scan at 7am. I am workin on maybe if I am lucky one hour of sleep. They did get him in after about an hour or so wait from triage. They had a 5 car pile up and then a gang shooting with 3 victims. But we were already in before the shootings arrive thank God cause he couldnt handle the pain to sit stand walk talk yawn cough you name it. They put him immediately on iv and gave him pain meds. When them pain meds hit he was out to the world and woke up this am not knowning what was up cause he was finally in a deep sleep. His white blood cell counts are through the roof and he has bacteria in his system. He is going for the cat scan at 7am so they can tell how bad it is. Honestly I was worried about erruption, however, they said now that he has the iv antibotic in his system it is less likely to rupture. We finally got into a room at 2am. After all the ?'s of admission I finally hit a pilliow around 4am and was woken at 515am so he can start drinking the stuff for his cat scan. I had to make it home quick enough to call his work cause he started freaking out about not gettin into work and how they have to have a call into someone before worked started if they were going to be out or they get in trouble.Well, I told him I am sure he wouldnt being he would be in the hospital. I got home and just hung up with his boss. He was cool about it. I have to keep them posted as well.
I wont know if they are doing surgery or not til after the cat scan so Tina will have to keep you posted I am bringing my cell charger so I dont have to worry about if my phone will die like I did last night. I am doing this all on my own and really am about to have a nervous breakdown. But that is a whole nother story for when I get home either hopefully tomorrow sometime but I cant find someone to watch my kids I will be here tonight lord knows I wont sleep cause my mother is a C*%T long story there Tina can fill you in.
So much going on this week and I am supposed to go back to work. I will get the skin done towards the end of the week so please please bare with me.

Werbung:
TxBoundAngel, I'm not really sure what this is all about, but I sure hope all is ok with you
<

My thoughts are with you,

Snowbaby
<

sorry was in a hurry this morning. my husband was rushed to the hospital thinkin it was appendix til just now before i came home. now they are sayin it is his gall bladder. he hasnt eaten since 8pm last night nor drank he is cranky and goin nutts. i am on my way back up there now so i wont be back on here for another update til at least tomorrow.

home just to do laundry he is ok but we still dont know what the hell is going on still dont have a diagonsis.... will keep u updated

well we dont know what is wrong still goin back up there now had to grab the kids but think he might be coming home anyways..

I hope you get some news soon, so they can start treating hubby and get him better.
<

ok well he is home now and goes back to work on monday. he will have to go back to the surgeon in 2 weeks and then he will refer him to a gastorologist they think it has to do with his intestants (sp) or acid reflux which i dont know about but we will see i am goin to do some research. i go back to work on monday so it is goin to be a crazy week. just bare with me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, commonly referred to as GERD, or acid reflux, is a condition in which the liquid content of the stomach regurgitates (backs up, or refluxes) into the esophagus.

Sounds horrible
<
keep us informed
<
[/b]

just signed on and saw this, sorry to hear about your troubles, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family babe!
<

Werbung:
Back