• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bullies

Werbung:
When I was younger, very few instances that someone would like to bully me. And I never allow it through letting them see that I am not annoyed at all. I would just laugh and say things too to counter any words they would say to annoy them back. :p
Personally, as long as they would not hurt me physically and say cursing/bad words I do not take them seriously.

I never had to deal with bullies in school. Ironically, I escaped that but it may have something to do with my personality. I have a very strong personality and character, and don't take any bull from anyone.

When I was younger, I didn't really have to deal with bullies at school and I think a big part of that was because I didn't let what they said get to me. I was also on the stronger side, so I supposed that helped as well. If anyone tried to shove/push me, I'd push them back and generally a lot harder, so people learned fast not to mess with me or my friends for that matter. I just didn't take it from people, so they left me alone.

Today we watched a film about bullying at school. It's a Spanish must-see (in my opinion) film. Lord, this film shocked everyone so much!
Well, honestly, me and the other students of my school weren't well-informed about bullying. Now we are much more aware of the matter.

It's true that when a student gets bullied, its heart is like a piece of paper. You crumpled it but when you try to bring it back to its natural shape, it will never be the same. Never.

Fortunately I've never had to deal with any bullies, I can imagine how hard it must be though. If somebody was trying to bully me, I think I would ignore him for as long as possible, I believe that people like this simply don't deserve our attention. If ignoring didn't help, I would talk to a teacher. Sometimes it's the only option. No one should be left alone with a problem like this. Yes, I would definitely look for help.

I have never been bullied, but I did experience the usual stuff that I think most teenagers or children experience, and when you are going through such a hormonal and stressful time, it really does not help to have those there whose only intention is to take out whatever bull is going on in their own lives on you. You have to be firm in your boundaries, and let people know that you are NOT that girl that everybody can just dump their insecurities and fears out on.

I was always taught that if someone hit me, to hit them back. Screw going to the teacher, and I tried to go to the teacher once, but teacher's are human too and just want you to shut up so that they can get through the lesson most of the time, and so they will shush you and nothing ever gets done about you being hit or called names. You really have to take matters into your own hands, at least I did. I never had to in my teenage life though, and by the time I was a teen, everybody knew their place as far as I was concerned lol.

Werbung:
Back