• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best Date?

Snowbaby

What was your best date ever? do tell!!!
<

Werbung:
Mine was on July 4th 2003. The first night I met my fiance.

He took me out for dinner, then for a few drinks, then he sang Under the Moon of Love by Showaddywaddy on Karaoke, just for me
<

ermmmm

whole day in the countryside hawking......getting covered in mud..........home for a bath (NOT together btw
<
)......then snuggled up under a duvet on the couch with pizza watching videos

<

AWwwww
<
there's plenty time for u. And when ur married, u'll wish u were single again
<
Least u don't have to pick up the men's undies off the bathroom floor!!!

15th April 2004,
David took me to the movies...we saw Starsky & Hutch, he insisted on paying...then he walked me home, he gave me his jacket to put over my shoulders because it was cold out (even though he himself was freezing) and he gave me a hug at my nans front door (my nan lives around the corner (well sort of) from the biggest shopping center ever lol and i was staying with her that night..) and it was just lovely...

then of course there was the 7th of June 2004, when he sat me down at a friends house and told me he loved me and we had our first kiss
<

(yes...two months into our relationship was our first kiss
<
)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
ermmmm

whole day in the countryside hawking......getting covered in mud..........home for a bath (NOT together btw  )......then snuggled up under a duvet on the couch with pizza watching videos[/b]

<

UPDATE!!!

Werbung:
Woops........

*coff*, best date ever would be (even tho it wasn't officially a "date")

Going to Edinburgh to meet up with a mystrerious Aussie blokey for lunch............making him eat said lunch while sitting on some steps then spending the afternoon sitting in the gardens whilst thinking "Mmmmmm he's cutey"
(also stealing the odd glance at his ass)
<

<

Back