• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bags under your eyes?

Snowbaby

:sleepy: To help reduce bags under your eyes, place (cooled!) used tea bags on your eyes for 10 - 15 minutes.

Werbung:
Best treatment for bags under eyes and this is a beauty tip used by make up artists in Hollywood .......... lolol no laughing now cos its true honest and it does work pile cream such as anusol etc u dab tiny amount under eye and belnd into skin the shrinking agent int he cream used to treat piles actually causes any puffiness under eye to tighten up and shrink to :tu:

If u do seraches on make up techniques on net you will be sure to find this a secret weapon in most make-up bags

to get rid of bags under your eyes get plenty sleep atleast 8 hours foir adults and 12 for younger ones

<
but it's impossible to get 12-8 hours sleep if you have to go to school, do homework, coursework, pray and do housework too.

The cucumber thing is really popular i've heard lots of people say that cucumber juice has lightening agents or something and can lighten your undereyes...
But i'm not sure because nothing has worked on me so far
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skye @ Oct 5 2004, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Best treatment for bags under eyes and this is a beauty tip used by make up artists in Hollywood .......... lolol no laughing now cos its true honest and it does work pile cream such as anusol etc u dab tiny amount under eye and belnd into skin the shrinking agent int he cream used to treat piles actually causes any puffiness under eye to tighten up and shrink to :tu:

If u do seraches on make up techniques on net you will be sure to find this a secret weapon in most make-up bags[/b]

What cream did you use?

Just wanted to add to this thread ...

I bought a very well known brand of eye cream ......... a pretty caffeine roller ball one that "gaurantees" to get rid of dark circles and puffiness ....

Used it religiously for a few weeks ........ nothing! zip! squat ........ waste of money. I was brave, bought some pile cream ......

Used it in the morning and in 15 MINUTES puffiness was gone !

I'm converted :p

I can't imagine using either of them! The rollerball is like putting deodorant on your eyes, and pile cream... so wrong :lol:

I've tried the cucumber and the tea bags, and neither of those worked (the cucumbers made it worse, the peel left a nice little line under my eyes for a few hours).

Today I woke up with terribly puffy eyes. Next up - hemorrhoid cream. I don't' care what anyone says when I buy it, I've heard too many things about it actually working.

Unless thistle is just yanking our chain trying to get a good laugh when we all put butt cream on our faces... :p

Werbung:
Back