• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

awks much... a guy on coming to a girls forum for help....

awks much

hey, ummmm yeah this is awkward...
I'm a guy, my hair is shoulder length and quite curly, a group of girls I am quite good friends with want to do my hair... straighten it, braid it, style it, who knows, they'll prabably die it too... they're trying to convince me... they arnt doing a very good job... can you convince me to let them feminenise my hair?

what would you do if you were them?

Werbung:
Well awks much... are there any hot girls wanting to run their fingers through your curly hair? What are you waiting for?

Why not, you can always comb out or wash most of the things they want to try out. You never know, maybe you will like your hair straightened or dyed.

While I'm sure they'd have a great time giving you a new head of hair, I think the bottom line has to be that YOU want it or don't want. Since they're your friends, they'll surely undertstand if you say you're not comfortable with changing your hair. I'd give the same advice whether a guy or girl... do what feels right to *you* and don't let anyone talk you into things that you may regret. :)

That said, if they'll be using things that can be easily reversed, it might be a fun day for you. The exception there would be making it a different color.

I think anyone in this situation should keep it simple, let them do things like straightening your hair because you can put your hair back to normal if you don't like it. You should be much more cautious when it comes to putting a colour on your hair, you will have to live with the consequences if it goes wrong.

come on.. where's your sense of adventure? What could be the worst thing to happen... ?

Blue hair maybe? :D

It could take a long time or cost a lot of money to put it right if you are not happy with what they do to your hair so be cautious.

I guess the bottom line here is, do you trust these girls? Trust them enough to not make a mess of your hair?

They may be very nice girls and they may be very well meaning but I wouldn't let anyone except a qualified hairdresser colour or cut my hair. Let them straighten it if you want, that is easy enough to put right afterwards. Maybe take some advice from them about what sort of style would suit you, I think they just want a reason to spend time with you.

i'd go with the blue hair... after all, you can re-dye it if you don't like it, and it doesn't cost much to buy a home dye kit....

Yea, the blue hair is a good idea! Now that would be some real trust to have for those girls. Personally, I can't see letting anyone mess with my hair except my hair stylist.

It's been more than a month now and I'd really like to hear the outcome of this. :) Did you agree to them doing all kinds of fun things to your hair... or did you talk them out of it?!

Werbung:
Back