• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Awesome Tea Bath!

PamBeacher

Awesome Tea Baths!

Soaking in the bathtub is extremely relaxing to most people. Adding green tea to the bath is not only extremely relaxing, it also provides multiple benefits to your body and skin. Green tea baths are believed to provide salon quality skin care in your home at a fraction of the cost because the chemicals relax your muscles, reduce stress and clear the pores on your skin. For under $10, you an create a green tea bath to enjoy in your own home

Mix parsley, dried chamomile flowers, green tea, orange peel dried spice and Epsom salt in a small bowl. Use a spoon to mix ingredients thoroughly .

Fill ingredients into the mesh drawstring bag. Use a spoon to place ingredients into the bag, or pour over the side of the bowl. Pull drawstrings tight, and tie.

Run warm water in the bathtub. Place the ingredient filled mesh bag under running water. The water will seep through the mesh, and release liquefied ingredients into the water.

You are going to love it!​

Werbung:
Nice details. I had never tried tea bath before but maybe I will since it seems easy to do/prepare. I will definitely want a relaxing bat specially if I really feel so tired and stressed from my daily routines and activities. And I think this will make my bathing time longer since I will enjoy it more. ;)

Back