• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you good at keeping secrets?

Zynni

I'm trying to help plan a surprise party, and I'm terrible at this. I have almost let something slip to that person a few times now. The party is months away. I have to be very careful not to blow it, but I'm not good at it.

Are you good at keeping secrets?

Werbung:
I am excellent at keeping secrets, even when people don't tell me to keep it a secret. I respect privacy and also would hope others feel the same way.

I planned a surprise party for an ex once and he was suspicious all the time when I went out without him. In the end I told him because we were on the verge of splitting up. He shut up after that, but it made me realize that if he can't trust me for that, then there was not much hope. I went ahead with the party as I had organized it, but we split up shortly after.

I'm sure your surprise party will be greeted with delight!

Aw, well that's kind of sad. I guess it's better to find out sooner rather than later though.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I need it! If I can pull it off, I think it's going to be great.

The fact it's months away does make it harder and the more people know about it, you have to be careful not to slip up. Even if they do suspect it's a nice gesture.

The fact it's months away does make it harder and the more people know about it, you have to be careful not to slip up. Even if they do suspect it's a nice gesture.

Yeah, it's going to take a while to plan and save. I wish there wasn't so much time though. It's going to be tough. I've already made a couple of slip ups, although I think I recovered well enough. I don't think she caught on (and I'm pretty sure I'd know).

Every time I talk to her my husband says, well, what did you reveal this time? lol Such a butt. He knows me too well.

I myself can keep a secret depending on how severe it is lol. If my best friend told me something deep and personal I would not dare tell a single soul. But if it is outside information from someone I will defiantly spill the beans lol. Example, My boyfriend has a friend(homeboy) just had a baby, however I am friends with his exgirlfriend who he already has a baby by. She came over for girl time a drinks as usual. We start to talk about babies (because I have two), and I ended up asking her how her ex( homeboy ) new baby is doing.. She was very shocked ,because apparently she didn't know o_O

Werbung:
I'm fine with keeping "serious" secrets. I'm not one to really gossip a lot, anyway.

This one is just much harder for me. I'm afraid I'm going to blow it. I still have a couple months to go.

Back