• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

April Fools thread!!!!!!

Snowbaby

Well guys... it's that time of year where we all get tricks played on us.... what are your plans for April Fools Day this year?

Do you have practical Jokes lined up for your friends? Work mates? Kids? Parents? Sibings?

<
<
Come on... share the fun with us!!!!!!!!!!! You know you want to
<
<

Werbung:
Ooooh!!! Double whammy ACG!!!!

I sure hope you have put your birthday in your profile so we know
<

<

EDIT: Ok so I read it wrong, u may laugh at me, it's ok, go on, u know u want to!!!!

So it's not ACG's birfenday *coff*
<

In 1998 Burger King published a full page advertisement in USA Today announcing the introduction of a new item to their menu: a "Left-Handed Whopper" specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans. According to the advertisement, the new whopper included the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.), but all the condiments were rotated 180 degrees for the benefit of their left-handed customers. The following day Burger King issued a follow-up release revealing that although the Left-Handed Whopper was a hoax, thousands of customers had gone into restaurants to request the new sandwich. Simultaneously, according to the press release, "many others requested their own 'right handed' version."

Source

<

In 1976 the British astronomer Patrick Moore announced on BBC Radio 2 that at 9:47 AM a once-in-a-lifetime astronomical event was going to occur that listeners could experience in their very own homes. The planet Pluto would pass behind Jupiter, temporarily causing a gravitational alignment that would counteract and lessen the Earth's own gravity. Moore told his listeners that if they jumped in the air at the exact moment that this planetary alignment occurred, they would experience a strange floating sensation. When 9:47 AM arrived, BBC2 began to receive hundreds of phone calls from listeners claiming to have felt the sensation. One woman even reported that she and her eleven friends had risen from their chairs and floated around the room.

Source

On March 31, 1989 thousands of motorists driving on the highway outside London looked up in the air to see a glowing flying saucer descending on their city. Many of them pulled to the side of the road to watch the bizarre craft float through the air. The saucer finally landed in a field on the outskirts of London where local residents immediately called the police to warn them of an alien invasion. Soon the police arrived on the scene, and one brave officer approached the craft with his truncheon extended before him. When a door in the craft popped open, and a small, silver-suited figure emerged, the policeman ran in the opposite direction. The saucer turned out to be a hot-air balloon that had been specially built to look like a UFO by Richard Branson, the 36-year-old chairman of Virgin Records. The stunt combined his passion for ballooning with his love of pranks. His plan was to land the craft in London's Hyde Park on April 1. Unfortunately, the wind blew him off course, and he was forced to land a day early in the wrong location.

Source

<
those a brilliant tricks.

My science teacher today told one of her classes that she'd gotten the dates wrong on an assessment and it was actually today. She had the whole lot doing the assessment today! Terrible, just terrible, haha.

And a couple of friends of mine turned all the tables and stools upside down in one of the science labs. Such a crackup.

haha nice april fools
<

i had none pulled on me and i pulled none... im an april angel ^___^
but i found out my friend alana is born on april fools day O_O

While I was in Italy our group leader informed us that since the pope was dying our hotel, somewhat near the Vatican, had to close down in his honor, so we had no where to go. She then explained that we would have to go the the airport 18 hours early to catch our plane. We caught on though.
<
Which was pretty amazing cuz only about 3 of us could remember the date.
<

Werbung:
<
Laurel.

My friend was telling me about a joke some of her mates did. One of their relatives was a bit of a pig farmer so they got their hands on a pig, oiled it down and released it into the school grounds. No one could catch it.

Come to think of it, I think that was an end-of-year senior prank that they pulled off.

Back