• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anyone Got Ideas For A Tattoo?

fastchaz36

Hi gals n guys me again
<

I am after a tattoo of all three kids names Chloe, Kyle and Abi on the bottom of my back. I like the tribble tattoo's so id like the names to somehow go with it, but not sure how to have it
<

If anybody as got an ideas, maybe have seen something on a site that i might be able to use or get an idea from.

Or any other type of tattoo for the back does not have to be tribble
<

Werbung:

Bubbles

Umm have you got a picture of a tribal tattoo that you want it to go with and i'll see maybe i can do something lol then just print it out and get the guy to trace it and stuff. Maybe i can just come up with something myself :\ *shrugs* lol

fastchaz36

What about those celtic and tribal suns you know what i mean? All in black and grey (or just black)... curvy flames with the names inside that????

Bubbles

I dunno tattoos aint really my thing lol.. but i just thought it should be in two bits so that the names can go inbetween but leaving enough space incase you have another kid
<
then you can add them lol you dont want them to feel left out
<

i found some you can look at.. even if you edit them or ask me to like do it lol just so you can see what it looks like
<
Click Here

Bubbles

Aye its smashing
<

Awww no more babies.. i want thirteen :\ saying that i probably wont have many lol

I found another site you can look at
<
Clicky Clicky

Bubbles

tat2.jpg

You can seperate it like so.. or umm you can try fitting text inside it.. depending on how big you like it
<

Werbung: