• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Am I A Fattie???

VoLcOmBabyBoox

Ok i got a problem well i am 12years old and i weight 105Lbs Anyone knows a way i could lose some weight like to about 90
Or do u think it normal and when i grow up i will look good
<

Werbung:
i think thats normal i really ddont know but i wouldnt go as far as to say your fat. around 11,12, 13 kids tend to look chubby(not saying you are) i think thats cause your getting this whole new body you have to grow into. over the next few years your gonna grow up and out in all sorts of plces i wouldnt be stressed at all if i where you

You don't wanna worry about dieting at your age
<
just make sure you eat loads of fruit and veg and you will be fine
<
like homestar said its normal about your age so don't worry yourself
<

I'm moving this to health
<

You're not fat. My brother used to be quite chubby when he was younger and I'm ashamed to say I said so to his face even though I knew he was sensitive about his belly
<

He grew into it though and now he's solid across the shoulders. I now joke with him that his jub was totally worth it
<

Don't diet or try to lose weight so young, it's really unhealthy adn can damage your body long term. As long as you eat properly, you'll be fine. Playing a sport is also a good idea as well as being fun
<
. If you stay as you are past your teens, then consider dieting, otherwise, don't worry about it
<

I totally agree with Potty and the others - I don't think you should diet.... It's so unhealthy to diet at such a young age.

As chaz says - eat healthily, drink lots of water, eat lots of fruit and veggies.

As kids pass through their teen years their body does some wierd and wonderful things, and grows in all the right places, causing all the "puppy fat" to get less and less.

I think you're just fine, you shouldn't worry
<

I'm hopeless, I use kilo's.

I wouldn't worry too much about your weight, it all depends on your height, your natural build, how much is muscle ( if you're sporty ).

Honestly at your age, just enjoy yourself.
<

cool i think 16 and 120 IS GREAAAATT i wish i would be tat weight when i grow up i dont wanna b fat so bad because i wanna b actress/model tat would suk if i would a lot

Ok here's one for you....

Would you rather be as you are.... healthy and happy, or would you rather be sick and not able to put on weight because you are sick?

What I'm trying to say here is....

Accept your body how it is and stop worrying, stop wishing, start LIVING!!!!

For years I felt I was overweight, all through my high school & college years, I was convinced I was overweight, wore baggy clothes all the time. But it's not worth it, I made myself sick because I was so convinced.

You do grow out of it, so just relax.... and LIVE !!!!!!!!

well the average weight for a 12-15 year old is 125lbs so you actually underweight....no you are not...the only possible way to loose weight is diet and excersize there is NO magick pill or anything....you gotta stick too it and dont give up!!

but i can probly say you dont need to loose weight...

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Jul 10 2005, 07:16 AM
Ok here's one for you....

Would you rather be as you are.... healthy and happy, or would you rather be sick and not able to put on weight because you are sick?

What I'm trying to say here is....

Accept your body how it is and stop worrying, stop wishing, start LIVING!!!!

You do grow out of it, so just relax.... and LIVE !!!!!!!!
easier said then done...

Well i dunno i am active all dAY I love begies and fruits And Water 5'5 in height i am fine WITH my body i dont think i am fat but i am soooooooooo scared if hollywood wont like me

Werbung:
Back