• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

For me it's okay. After all age doesn't matter
<

Werbung:
Age doesn't matter nor is it a problem seemingly the older you get. Anyway its all just a question of perception I think, what really is 'age' anyway?

Since I'm married to someone 18 yrs older, I'd have to say that it depends on the people, the age difference, and how well they relate to each other on all levels.

I'm only a month older then my boyfriend. But my sister, although it only looks like she is a year older then her boyfriend, it is closer to 2 years because she was born in April 87, and he was November 88. It's not that weird, except for the fact that I was born February 89. Kinda seems weird that my sister is with a guy who is few months older then me, but I tend not to notice it anymore.

PP? you norty..........you never told us you had a boyfriend .(unless I missed summat)

Now I feel nosey and wanna know more
<
tell usssssssssssssssssssss *stamps feeties*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amanda @ Jan 5 2006, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<
I think if you are in your twenties then fine if someoen is 5 or 6 years older fine but if you are 27 and your boyfriend is 40 something that just isn't right IMO[/b]
<

* is 37 and my last girlfriend was 26... *

Older men are great. I'm 24 and I would have no problem dating a 40 year old, as long as he still took care of himself of course.... but that applies to dating 20 year olds too.
<

I am also shy, but can only ever remember being around one woman who didnt ask me out
<

... Hello to Snowy. *waves*

Anyway Age isnt a problem I dont think, but a relationship is built on many different layers...

Werbung:
Back