• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

"accidental" busting

Beop111

OK.....so my husband and I were play fighting...wrestling around.....and well he said "girls are weak" and stuff like that...which really pissed me off.....so I sorta "accidentally" his him in the nuts....haha....did I do the right thing? Any of you ladies do something similar? Tell us the stories of times you've busted him....haha

Werbung:
I've only ever done it on actual accident. Unfortunately, I'm a pretty clumsy individual, so it'll mostly happen when sexy times are starting. It really puts the plans on the back burner for a minute.

When my boyfriend makes the mistake of calling me weak I usually kick him. I'm on my feet about twelve hours a day; I've got some very strong legs.

Werbung:
Oh no, I've never done anything like it and I never will - not to my boyfriend at least. Of course if I had to do it in self-defense, I wouldn't hesitate, but it would be a different situation.
I'm sure that it really pains and you can seriously hurt a man when you hit him like this.

Back