• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Aaaaaaaaaaargh

thistle

Well it is now 2am...I went to bed 2 hours ago and can't get to sleep for this flippin storm that is raging outside, my alarm clock is set to go off in 4 hours and unless the wind dies down I aint gonna get a wink of sleep lol.

Luckily enough I'm only working til lunchtime 2morro (today) otherwise I think I'd be in trouble lol.

Sooooo anyway.....seeing as we are forecast for this weather for a few more days yet.......any tips on how to ignore the wind rattling the windows and whistling down the chimney?

:bawling:

Werbung:
play musci you like but not like rock or anything. or i daydream before i go to sleep.... basically side track yourself with soemthing, focus on it so you can block oout everyhting around you.. float away ;) :p

hehe im a heavy sleeper so i can sleep through anythign wehehehheeh!

Awwww poor you, T!

Yeah, those are good ideas from arwen. The other one is that, after a few sleepless nights, you'll be suffering a bit and it'll be difficult to stay awake, anyway. :whistle: :p

I hope things get better T :)

Werbung:
Back