• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Happy Wall

Potholer

I had an idea a while ago to make a Happy Wall.

A Happy Wall is a section of a wall on which you stick things that make you genuinely smile/laugh.

I came up with it when I realised how many unhappy thoughts I constantly have whirling round my head and the scary thought that I'm not actually that much of a positive thinker - I just put on a positive front to help others be happy. So, to happy myself up and help me remember the good times, I created a happy wall.

On it, I've got things like, summaries of good days I've had (just enough to bring on the memories), stories my friends have written me, sweet messages....If I ever feel particularly sad, I visit my wall and have a good read.

I thought of putting this in the teens section cos, heck, making teenagers depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel and we need all the help we can get to dodge but, really, we all need a few reminders of why life is so darn good.

If you haven't got enough wall space for a happy section, you could have a Happy Notebook. Or something.

The other one is that, at the end of the week, you write down a few things that made you genuinely smile or laugh during the week. Kind of like your very own Natural Highs.

So yes, just an idea
<

Werbung:
Back