• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

10 Days & Counting

Werbung:
I'm not too bad thankfully. But it really hurts when the baby moves about now, either in my ribs with it's butt up there, or if it moves its head it sends shooting pains from the bottom of my bump upwards. I think it must be near a nerve.

I just stood and baked pear crumble, my hips and tailbone now ache so hopefully that's a sign the baby is lower & my pelvis is opening up more to allow it through! I'm just fed up of guessing & waiting. And of people messaging to see if baby is here - not like we wouldn't tell them lol! It's annoying when friends tell me they are "impatient"... how do they think I feel!

Im putting my bet in that she will go tonight/tomor morning, and it will be a boy and be just under 7lb.

:wub: :wub: :wub: Im so excited for you Fi!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Feb 3 2009, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm not too bad thankfully. But it really hurts when the baby moves about now, either in my ribs with it's butt up there, or if it moves its head it sends shooting pains from the bottom of my bump upwards. I think it must be near a nerve.

I just stood and baked pear crumble, my hips and tailbone now ache so hopefully that's a sign the baby is lower & my pelvis is opening up more to allow it through! I'm just fed up of guessing & waiting. And of people messaging to see if baby is here - not like we wouldn't tell them lol! It's annoying when friends tell me they are "impatient"... how do they think I feel!
[/b]

That doesn't sound too bad. When my best friend was overdue she was extremely uncomfortable... she kept saying how nothing felt comfortable, she couldn't sit, or lie down or stand comfortably for any reasonable period of time.

But think of the bright side Snowy - at least there's an end in sight! February 11th at the very latest. :)

Are you doing daily check-ups with the midwife at this point?

It's 6:33am... I started having contractions 10 mins apart at 3:15am. Still 10 mins apart, lasting approx 30 seconds. At least something is happening! Gonna wake Stewart at 7am and call the hospital, I doubt they will take me in yet though. Or possibly might just to check me then send me home.

Werbung:
Back