• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Would you let your partner/husband chat with other women online?

I say it's alright if these women are his friends and if he doesn't keep it a secret from you. I trust my boyfriend and most of the women he speaks to online tend to be my friends as well. He is very open to me about his online activities as I am with him as well. It's not so much talking to other women that is the problem, it's how he is talking to them. Like if he is on dating sites, then that is a big no no. And if he's flirting with these other women he is speaking with, that is also a big no no as well.

Werbung:
I do not think it's ok for my partner to chat online with other women. Especially strange women he never met before because eventually they will want to meet up.

Unless it's one of his female friends he's known since childhood, no way. Thankfully my husband isn't the sort to do this, so I don't have to worry.. but he doesn't even have a Facebook account because he doesn't want the issues.. (I understand that, so many girls and guys will flirt on social networks whether you are taken or not).

Either you trust your husband/boy friend or you don't. I don't think there is an in between, where we can say, yes I trust him but only if he doesn't do this or that. And not sure why the behavior would be different online than it is off-line?

If a guy wants to cheat, he will do it. Telling anyone they can't chat online, is the same as telling him you can't go to work, as no matter what he does for a living, there will be contact with other women.

This post reminds me of all these "find out if your husband cheats" detective sites.. darn if you have to go to that extreme, I think it's much better and cheaper to just get a divorce.

Also trust is not something that's just there, trust is earned!

Werbung:
Would I let my partner chat with other women online? No way. Like I said before, I'm a very jelaous girl. I do have trust issues because of what my ex did to me. But even if this didn't happen, my answer still would be "no". I really don't want my boyfriend to talk to other women. Why would he do it? I don't see any reason.
I know that he wouldn't let me talk to other men either:p

Back