• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Would U Rather

Werbung:
LOL I'm reading this first thing as I eat breakfast :bleh:

I would rather that Subby licked the frog :D

Would you rather drink a jug of cold tea or eat the spiciest curry ever made in the world?

I love both :D
But it would have to be a jug of cold tea, spicy stuff makes me feel bad..although I love it!

Would you rather have a good day at work or go out on a bad date(on your day off, of course)?

(adults, we all know this phrase ;) )

lol Go to the dentist!! xD
_

Would You Rather dip your mobile phone in water or have the worst phone in the universe which is for calls ONLY?

Gosh..tall I gues, I could kick a** that way :D

Then again, when you're 12 inches small you can hide..but I'd rather be a hammer then a nail :D

WYR get fired and be broke or have a really bad job?

be fired. I can always find a new job.

WYR have 3 kids that NEVER listen to you and they always walk all over you or be in an abusive relationship?

Children, always! No matter how tough it can be, at the end of the day, they are your happiness, a source of unconditional love.

Being in such a bad relationship - that has no good sides. Better being alone, even...but having 3 sweet, yet not so obedient children is better than being alone - to me.

WYR be alone and succesful, or not succesful, but in a good marriage with a bunch of sweet children?

Werbung:
Back