• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

when you fall for the right person

Doll Leviste

"When you fall for the right person, everyone else thinks he's wrong for you"

Have you ever been in a relationship which is similar to this quote above? :D You feel he is the right person, but everyone, from family to friends things he isn't good enough for you? Well, there is no way in telling if he is or isn't as it is the future that will only be able to show the outcome of present circumstances. However, what will you do if you're in such a situation? It somehow reminds me of an overused line "you and me against the world". :D

Werbung:
If i feel he is the right person for me i will just go to him regardless of the different thought of others. At least it is me who will spend the life with him, not others.
But at the same time, i would aslo try to figure it out whey some others think he is not the right person for me. See if it is reasonable.

If i feel he is the right person for me i will just go to him regardless of the different thought of others. At least it is me who will spend the life with him, not others.
But at the same time, i would aslo try to figure it out whey some others think he is not the right person for me. See if it is reasonable.

There are just some times that you think people aren't happy when other people are happy. If they've found your soulmate or something. :p True, it is you who'll be spending life with him so you're responsible for your actions and consequences. :D

when we are in love we tend to be blind people around us see what we don't see or should i say what we dont want to see with the one we love. Those people who love us definitely want the best for us that is why they were telling us if they think that the one we are with was not good for us. But because we are inlove we dont see it as it is we only think that they just don't want the person for us. thus we think that he was the right person even the whole world tell us he was not.

I feel that at some level, your friends and family's opinions count too. They are the people who know you the best which is probably why they are worried about your boyfriend or girlfriend in the first place. In my experience, every time that a family member or friend did not like my significant other, they turned out to be absolutely right.

I feel that at some level, your friends and family's opinions count too. They are the people who know you the best which is probably why they are worried about your boyfriend or girlfriend in the first place. In my experience, every time that a family member or friend did not like my significant other, they turned out to be absolutely right.

hahaha! and doncha hate it when they turn out to be absolutely right? Makes you think that you won't be able to find someone worthy.. O.O When every guy you dated turned out to be a goof. :3

hahaha! and doncha hate it when they turn out to be absolutely right? Makes you think that you won't be able to find someone worthy.. O.O When every guy you dated turned out to be a goof. :3

I do hate it when they're right! Especially if I really liked or loved the guy! But in the end, our families are just looking out for us, I guess.

I do hate it when they're right! Especially if I really liked or loved the guy! But in the end, our families are just looking out for us, I guess.
True. Thus, there are times that it is wise to listen what your family tells you.. However, there are just sometimes that your parents don't like a particular person because they think he is taking you away from them. :p Parents.

I can't agree I'm afraid, my boyfriend is incredible and all of my friends adore him, they probably like him more than they do me :p haha.

it was like this before when something bad happened between us​
my friends and family did not like him because of what he did​
i thought it would never change and i did not convince them also to like him​
eventually, they somehow saw the change and accepted him as my boyfriend.​

In my case, it's not true at all. It's simply impossible not to like my boyfriend. He is the best, he is very protective, intelligent, warm and decent. My mother likes him which doesn't happen too often. Even my neighbours like him!:D

Werbung:
You must go with your gut and not base it on other people's opinions, good or bad. After all, they are not the ones that have to deal with him or live with him. I had the opposite happen to me although a similar scenario. Everyone liked my boyfriend and thought we made a good couple. Unfortunately they were wrong too, because he turned out to be a cheat and the opposite of what everyone thought he would be, including myself. I couldn't stay with him based off what other people thought, because I know that in the end, I would be miserable.

Back