• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Whats The First Thing You...

Werbung:
I look at their hands :) I think hands can be very sexy. Well I wont make up my mind based on that only but it's something that draws my attention. Then I guess it's his attitude, I like happy guys with good sense of humor, guys that you can have a good and nice conversation.

The way they look at you.
You can tell just from that their interests.
Also, how they speak.
It says a lot about how they think, and how they would deal with situations.
Also, how they would speak to you.

I tend to notice an overall package... clothing tells a lot. If they're cranky-faced or smiling. If there's a fun twinkle in the eye. Sense of humor... if they know things to say or try to hide away. Hehe Guess that sounds like I'm picky, but not true. Those are just the things I happen to notice.

I guess it is the face, I am not necessarily interested in good looks, just an interesting, happy face, because it is the person inside that really matters.

The other thing that matters is clean finger nails, dirty or bitten finger nails are a big turn off.

Werbung:
Yeah I knew a guy once that had really dirty nails. It was like he never scrubbed them. He was so good looking but that really turned me off.

Back