• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Whats The First Thing You...

Werbung:
That is right, I tend to notice hands and if the person has dirty hands or dirty or bitten finger nails it is very unattractive.

Kernow I agree, My hands are never dirty and I try to keep my nails well groomed. I do tend to bite them but they do not look that bad.

I think I tend to be more tolerant about hard working hands, if they are a bit rough or marked because of the work that someone does, but they can still try to keep their hands looking clean.

Physically I'll say the nose and the eyes. :D But eventually I go after the guy's overall personality. I don't think you'll be able to judge a person's character only by the way he looks physically. So, I prefer to get to know the person a lot better and deeper. :D

I don't particularly look at other boys because I'm happily in a relationship.
The first thing I noticed about my boyfriend was his big blonde hair, oh my word, he looked perfect.. Still does :p

Smiling eyes! That's very attractive, even if his lips aren't smiling. Smiling eyes hint at a mirthful soul. It's sort of like he's thinking of something really funny but not sharing it with the world. That makes me curious as to what he's thinking, maybe he'd like to share.

I usually always notice straight teeth and a great smile. And sometimes I notice the shapes of their head because I have a funny obsession about head shapes. LOL.

A beautiful full smile with straight teeth. :D His facial structure will also make an impression on me. I love angular faces with high cheekbones and nose. I also like full eyes. Eg. The iris fills out the eyes nicely and touches the bottom eyelid. These features make a good impression because as a sufferer of long face syndrome, I'll never possess them myself. :(

Werbung:
The first thing that I notice about the opposite sex, are arms. I adore strong, manly arms, just looking at them makes me feel safe. Also, they're very sexy. My boyfriend has great arms:love:
I also always notice tall men. I wouldn't date anybody who is as short as me.

Back