• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What was the last thing you regret buying?

M.H.West

There are so many things out there targeted at women. From clothes to make-up it comes in every different style or shade. And let's face it, we do so love to try out all the little new products to see if they work for us. However, some of it doesn't turn out so great. I have tried make-up that ended up making me look orange to hair dyes that most defiantly didn't turn out the shade they were suppose to be that I really regret buying. What was the last thing you regret buying?

Werbung:
If I buy one more foundation that I don't need and doesn't work right, I just don't know what I am going to do with myself. I swear every time that I am saving the receipt and will return it if it is no good. Instead I have a cabinet full of foundation that I will never use. Some cheap, some expensive, and some in the middle. I just can't seem to find the right coverage, or one that the coverage lasts long enough, and doesn't soak into my skin within 2-3 hours.

Hmmmm, I don't buy make up so I can't say I regret buying anything like that. Overall, the thing I regret buying most recently would probably be the World of Warcraft Cataclysm game guide. I thought it would have the dungeons & stuff in it but it doesn't. It's just some maps & how to play each character for the first 5-10 levels. As if anyone who's ever played the game really needs any of that!

I think the last thing I regret buying the lip gloss. I do not really use lip gloss and I just buy it since my lips seems to be dry. I just use the product several times and forgot to use it on the next days. And so, my lip gloss just got expired although it is still almost full. I think I should have bought some products that I really use in a daily basis so not to just waste money. Just like facial creams and hair conditioners.

I don't purchase make up or many clothes. My latest purchase was for a nextbook off HSN. Actually my hubby wanted one and decided to get two. Yes, I agreed this would be cool and really useful. WRONG! Wish we did not buy this.. most of the time they just stay on the shelf. By time we bought these and two padded cases we could have just got an ipad. LOL! My nextbook is android and some apps are not available. I have found one good use for this, my grandkids can play games I download and my phone stays charged longer.

I really hate the fact that I own a tanning bed. At the time I suffered from eczema really bad and honestly, a tanning bed helped me so much so I bought one. Now it just looks like a huge coffin in my basement. I could sell it, but I paid so much for it I know I will take a huge loss. And yes, I know tanning is bad!

I have just bought a new wallet because my old one is torn already and I badly need a new one. So my hubby and I rushed to still-opened stores and bought a wallet in the last minute of that store. When I got home and put everything on it (money, atm cards, ID's), I noticed that its button's magnet isn't working well. And that the inner stitches are easily ripped off. Aw, I shouldn't have rushed in buying it.

Ha! What a great question. Two months ago I bought one of those all-in-one pieces of "support" underwear that is supposed to smooth out all our lumps and bumps. I tried it on, looked smoother, bought it, wore it once and I hate it. Maybe it wasn't a complete waste because I now accept my extra little flabby bits as a part of me - a real woman with curves.

When I bought a voucher for intense underarm whitening treatment. It actually worked, but then I have no time to set an appointment and be in my appointment on time so I always miss my treatment. Months have passed until my voucher expired, too bad I wasn't able to use it, I regret it very much because I spent half of my salary to avail it nut not able to use it. :(

The last thing I regret buying was two scoops of Aloha Brownie ice cream from Baskin Robbins. I feel like I need to jump on the treadmill now and burn off all of these extra calories (it was soooo worth it though!!!)

I regret buy blizzards from Dairy Queen last night. Not only was it a waste of money that could have been used for something else, but the lady that took our order was ridiculous and took forever, and it's just extra calories and sugar that I don't need. I might need to jump on the treadmill too!

Hmmmm, I don't buy make up so I can't say I regret buying anything like that. Overall, the thing I regret buying most recently would probably be the World of Warcraft Cataclysm game guide. I thought it would have the dungeons & stuff in it but it doesn't. It's just some maps & how to play each character for the first 5-10 levels. As if anyone who's ever played the game really needs any of that!

Sometimes, i regret buying a monthly membership to Runescape. Only did it so that i could spend more time with my best friend who is a high level Runescape (player moderator) in the game. He didn't like commuting from members to free world to spend time with me so i paid and right after that, he stopped wanting to hang out and game. Now we just talk on Google + chat or voice when he has time but rarely game. :(

I really regret buying my Kindle. Don't get me wrong, I really love it. But I waited so long to save and to buy one that I got it just before the Kindle Fire came out. I'll get a Fire next year, I think, for a graduation present, but I wish I would have waited a month or two longer so that I would have gotten the Fire for the same price I paid for my Kindle 3G.

I regret purchasing an overpriced pressed powder. I bought it for 70 dollars and I only used it once because it gave me rashes on my face. Now I'm really cautious in buying or trying cosmetics on my skin, I've learned that not because something is expensive, it's already considered good for you.

Werbung:
The last thing I regret buying, I actually bought last week and it is a horribly huge sun hat. I sincerely do not know what I was thinking when I bought it. It is one of those floppy ones and it is so huge, if I am approaching all you see is sun hat and then eventually you can see me somewhere underneath it.

It is quite horrid and I was rather stupid to buy it, quite frankly.

Back