• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Size Are Your Feet?

What size are your feet? (UK Sizes)

• Total voters
Werbung:
WHen I was 17, I wore size 9. NOw, I'm 38, and I wear an 11. If I'm not careful, and buy pointy toes, I have to wear something bigger. But I can't bring myself to type it out.

I don't know what happened to my feet but it used to be 5 in size.
Now it's 7! Whew I really don't like my feet, specially when I am shoe shopping.
I always find it hard to choose the right and suitable pair for me.

Mine would be seven. I am not sure if that was the same as the UK measurements, just know that i usually see the 7 in the shoe/sandals i am buying.:p

Oh man. I am so embarrassed. Okay, don't laugh. But I have size 9 feet. Okay, it's big, yes. It's so hard to find great shoes when this is my shoe size. Oh my!

I have no idea what size my feet are in UK sizes. In US sizes, I'm an 8 to 9, depending on the type of shoe. Right now, I'm wearing a pair of skate shoes & they are a 9 1/2 I think. They're so old that the tag on the tongue has worn off so I can't double check. LOL

I'm not sure...in European scale I wear 36. So I think I should vote for 6. I have small feet, it's good because I'm rather short and very thin.

I can wear between 4 and 7. I tend to wear 5s and 6s, but shoe sizes vary an awful lot. I can still wear kid shoes sometimes because of it. And 7s are almost always too big, but if I can't get them any smaller, I'll wear them anyway.

I wear an American size 10. My feet really aren't that long. I have flat feet so I need to buy a bigger size. It's hard to find wide shoes.

I wear an American size 10. My feet really aren't that long. I have flat feet so I need to buy a bigger size. It's hard to find wide shoes.

So if your feet weren't as wide, what size length do you think you would need?

And where do you shop? My mom has really wide feet and needs wide or even WW in order for shoes to fit comfortably. I'm curious if maybe you might have better luck at another store.

So if your feet weren't as wide, what size length do you think you would need?

I have no idea. I have been buying larger shoes to accommodate my wide feet for a long time. At one time, I did wear a 8D or 8 1/2D. It's very hard to find wide shoes and I have completely given up. I just accept it as a fact of life.

And where do you shop? My mom has really wide feet and needs wide or even WW in order for shoes to fit comfortably. I'm curious if maybe you might have better luck at another store.

I shop at many different places: Macy's, Nine West stores, Nordstrom. I mostly shop at the major department stores. There is a store in the area that specializes in wide shoes, but those shoes look like something my grandmother would wear. No thanks. LOL!

My feet are size 9. Sometimes I can squeeze into 8 1/2 but they are usually pretty tight. It really depends on the brand and style of shoe as well. I think I have pretty average sized feet. Most of my friends and I share and borrow each other shoes.

I shop at many different places: Macy's, Nine West stores, Nordstrom. I mostly shop at the major department stores. There is a store in the area that specializes in wide shoes, but those shoes look like something my grandmother would wear. No thanks. LOL!

If you ever decide to try again, I recommend Zappos. Yes, yes, you want to be able to try them on because it's hard to find shoes that fit anyway, right? Well Zappos has a free return policy. So you could potentially order a couple different pairs, them not fit, and you could return them free of charge (you just print off the return postage online for free). I know that have a bunch of wide and double wide shoes and I've heard people rave about them before, so it might be worth it to try.

Werbung:
I wear a size 5 shoe. However, it has happened that with certain shoes, I am actually a size smaller (a 4 ), possibly due to where the shoes were made. But I would say a size 5...:)

Back