• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What should I wear with these boots?

Werbung:
Black leggings ought to do the trick. A neon blue shirt, maybe. I think it would be so cool to have those with the boots. You could be a space person or something. Also, don't be afraid to dress up!
Tip of the day: Always bring extra clothes if you're on a road trip. Don't know what might end up. So I like to bring an extra pair of leggings or something.

I have to agree with what everyone else is saying, black. I'm sure that some leggings you go nice with them or so jeans. You would probably want them so that you could tuck them into the boots. I mean that's just what I imagine when I think about someone wearing them. They are super cute, so you should totally get them because I'm sure that you have some outfit that would go good with it.

Werbung:
These are rocking! I say either black skinny jeans with a great sweater or top, or if you want to be a little punky cut off shorts and a tank/ crop top. Otherwise maybe a maroon/ burgundy dress with a flouncy skirt could be really cute (with black tights). I love them! I hope you rock them.

Back