• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What if you won a million dollars?

I'd pay off my debts, pay off my mom's debts, move to a major city (right now I'm working on Chicago), live off of some of it and put the rest in a high interest savings account to continue living on. :)

Werbung:
In this order this is what I would do:
  • pay off my debts
  • pay of my families debts
  • start the charity that I want to start
  • invest the rest.

I would buy a ranch some place warm. I hate the cold! Then I would take my whole family (grand kids and all to Disney World) I would also love to go on cruise and maybe travel around the country in a RV. Then donate to the ASPCA or some other charity that helps animals.

Hmmm let's see, I would...
-Buy my parents a nice home
-pay off my boyfriend's credit card debt
-go on vacation
-invest some of it in to my business

It would actually save my current financial situation and I would use as follows.

• $100,000.00 to my daughter for starting a bank account for my new grandson (New priority)
  • Look up my credit report and pay out all outstanding debt that is in collection
  • Purchase a solid vehicle to regain my freedom (I had to sell the last piece of junk I loved)
  • Invest approximately $50,000.00 into a bank account for myself
  • Donate $1,000.00 to The Nature Conservancy
  • Donate $1,000.00 to The Humane Society
The rest would be used towards cost of living expenses.

If I won a million dollars I'd instantly move to Venice, my dream city. I'd buy a little house on a little island with a very little garden for my roses. I'd be surrounded by the sea! Thinking about this puts me in such a dreamy mood:) . I miss Venice so much! This is my favourite place:D .

If I won a million dollars be on cloud nine. I would pay off my mom's mortgage. I would buy myself a townhouse where I live. I would also buy a condo in San Francisco. I love San Francisco and would love to retire there. I would buy a car and a brand new wardrobe. Tithe 10% to my church. Start a scholarship fund at my high school alma mater and a couple of charities.

If I won a million dollars, I would do a few things with it.

First I would buy an inexpensive but in good shape house
Second I would buy a decent car
Third I would start a savings account for my daughters
Fourth I would start an interest savings account for us too

I would buy a whole lot of land and a nice house. My dream house is to have a house with a land of land so my dog can run around and kids can play. It would be cool to make ATV and dirt bike tracks all around the house. Someday, I hope this dream will come true but for now, I know I need to keep dreaming. :)

First, I'd pay off my debt as well as the debt of family and a few close friends. Then, I'd get the house fixed up. After that, I'd invest some of the money, and relax and focus on my education for awhile so I could get myself a good-paying job. Nowadays, it doesn't take much for a million dollars to run out!

I wouldn't even know where to start - seriously! I would definitely put some away for my kid's future and then I would buy a house.

I would first pay off my student loans then I would pay off my mom's mortgage. At that point I would put half of the rest away into stocks and savings then the rest I would use to get an apartment in New York City.

This has been a popular question for quite some time so I thought to post it here and ask you guys about this.

Me? I think I would do the following:
  • buy my dream house and car
  • get my kids educational plans
  • invest in a reputable company or put up my own business
It's your turn. ;)

I would most definitely buy a house of a nice size. In today's society, 1 million dollars is a lot, but not as much as it was worth many years ago. With that being said, I would continue to work and invest so I could build wealth.

Werbung:
Back