• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Do You Want...

digitalbrew

My partner asked me something last night... I couldn't clearly answer his question.

He asked me what I wanted from him- what women want from their man. And I didn't know what to say. I told him I was happy for his support and love, but to give an in-depth answer seemed liked a difficult task.

If your partner asked you something like that, what would you have told him?

Werbung:
My husband asked me before why I love him and I can only say that because he loves me and that he's the father of my children and also because he's a good provider. Other than that, it's a feeling that is so difficult to express. I love him just because ....

I know how you feel when put in a spot like that. It's difficult to answer without being seen as someone demanding this and that. But if given some time, I think I can draw out a list of what I want from my husband.

First of all, I want him to love me. This is the most important:D I also want him to talk to me as often as possible and about everything. Comunication is so important! It's the only way to really know how to make your loved one happy. I want honesty.
I also expect that my partner will be able to take care of me, to protect me - I want to feel really safe when I'm with him.

I would have had said the same thing as you. It is important to be loved back. It is extremely difficult to tell someone how much you love them because it is a lot easier to feel than to speak it. I think you came up with a good answer. :)

Werbung:
Love. Passion. Companionship. Laughter. Romance. A stable living environment.

Someone who doesn't think it's okay to settle in and get lazy. I expect romance and to be treated like a princess my entire life.

Back