• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Did You Eat Today?

Werbung:
I haven't eaten yet today, but yesterday I was on a trip so I ate Cheetos, Skittles, Funyuns, and at least three bottles of Mountain Dew. As you can see, I hold the utmost concern for my diet.

Nothing interesting just Trix cereal for breakfast, some left overs for lunch and a hamburger for dinner.

I just went to the hotel restaraunt and had some cheese pizza and shared funnel cake fries with my mom. It was good for hotel food. :)

I had a delicious Italian BMT (from Subway) for lunch today, and it was so very good! I go to the same Subway location, and everything is always prepared fresh. Their iced tea is also amazing, and refreshing :).

Nothing too interesting, no breakfast, eggs for lunch and chicken noodle soup for dinner. I need to go buy groceries LOL.

I just had a monay bread with peanut butter on it.
Potato fries and hot milk for the breakfast. ;)

I love eating. :D
Today I'm eating a cinnamon swirl, a doughnut, and a green tea latte all from Starbucks. I love them so much and I feel full already. :D I am also drinking lots of water right now to flush out all the toxins from my body.

Werbung:
I had some fish sticks for lunch and I am going to finish of my turkey sandwich from this morning right now.

Back