• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Upcoming Movies We Can't Wait to See

Werbung:
There are sooooo many movies I'm excited to see. This particular week I'm looking forward to see The Devil Inside, but my husband linked me to a site that had a lot of the movies that are coming out this year and I want to see most of them, lol. I wish I had more money and time so I could go see them all, or better yet...my own movie theater!

If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link to the site: http://io9.com/5872776/70%2B-science-fictionfantasy-movies-to-watch-out-for-in-2012

I can't wait to see :
1) Joyful Noise
2) War Horse
3) Young Adults

Believe it or not. I have seen EVERYTHING else out there.

I have to agree with the lady above, i cant wait to see the Woman in Black. Just hope it does justice to the book:)

I am looking forward to Sin City 2. As it is a noir (dark) style movie, I am aware that is not everyone's cup of tea but i thoroughly enjoy this kind of movie. I also love all the interconnecting stories...plus I am a fan of Robert Rodriguez' work.

So, I am looking forward to that one for sure.

Snow White & the Huntsman due out in the summer - it looks amazing! Must be the year for snow white themed films as Mirror Mirror has just been released :)

I am looking forward for the new Batman movie. Also the new Bourne Legacy and The Avengers which is already having a preview/commercials on here.

I knew nothing about the Avengers movie until I saw a trailer the other day and i have to admit it does look good, a great mix of characters, both male and female.

Man of Steel... which actually comes out next year but I love Zack Snyder's work so I'm pretty excited about this.
Perks of Being a Wallflower ... I'm going into this with an open mind because I don't really agree with any of the casting but since the author of the book is directing it, I keep saying I need to trust him to know who is right to play his characters.

I'm looking forward to watching Andrew Garfield playing Spiderman in The Amazing Spiderman. I like him in The Social Network so I think he's going to do well as a super-hero. Super-hero movies are feel good movies and you feel that the world will be safe with superheroes around. I love watching super-hero movies. I'm also looking forward to watching the next installment of Batman.

I'm waiting for the new Batman movie and I will probably go see Amazing Spiderman this week since my kids love him and go crazy every time they see him lol.

Werbung:
Back