• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tolerance

thistle

so how much tolerance does everyone think you should give to a partner? You all know that subby is the biggest flirt on the face of the planet and for the most part I don't mind it.....

But as I told him last night, SOMETIMES it would be nice to know that he wasn't flirting with everyone of the opposite sex lol.

So how much does/would everyone else turn a blind eye to their partners flirting with someone else?

Would it upset you? or would you laugh it off?

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
But as I told him last night, SOMETIMES it would be nice to know that he wasn't flirting with everyone of the opposite sex lol.[/b]

its not everyone, ask potholer
<

And I would think it would be far more serious if it was done behind your back... as if the partner feels he has something to hide, then thats bad.....
<

lol you a meanie
<

okies so not everyone...............smartypants
<

And yes it would be much worse if I didn't know about it.....but obviously I do, otherwise how could I tolerate it? *HAH! got you:p

*giggles*

Well... the answer is you tolerate me because the personality that I have... is a big part of the attraction you have for me, and you realise that its all harmless in the end....

But my answer would be, I wouldn't like my partner flirting at all....
<

*wonders if anyone else will have the guts to post, considering they could be saying they think im a disgrace*
<

<

Subby, I don't think you're a disgrace... I think I am also guilty here.
<

But to be honest, if my partner were flirting with everyone I'd have a problem with it. And yes it's a double standard since it shouldn't matter if I do it or not.
<

<
Tilly .....don't lie to Subby .....he IS a disgrace
<

tisn't about being "guilty" lol, I just wondered what everyone else would do cos I'm nosey.

Subby is allowed to flirt, he knows where the line is (doesn't always stay within it but he knows where it is
<
)

Actually... now that I look at it.... I think its all Tilly's fault
<

I am a nice man, who she innocently conned into flirting...
<

You should be ashamed tilly, as you are the only one I have flirted with
<

Well...I think it is better that he's not doing that behind your back, like this, it seems pretty harmless..but I think i would mind..if my guy did that with everyone of the opposite sex and all the time..maybe I'd feel left out a bit, I mean...i'd want my bf's attention to be directed towards me, not other girls..actually, I think that if I'd flirt..I'd do it behind his back
<
..cause I know it's harmless, and that way my flirting wouldn't hurt him
<

Well..i could say I have done some behind her back as well.. but thats not going to help my situation really...
<

Ok...I get it.... I'm a bad, yet incredibly hot, man...
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Mar 15 2007, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
*wonders if anyone else will have the guts to post, considering they could be saying they think im a disgrace*[/b]
<

You Sir, are a flirting disgrace, Sir. The Empire, Sir, blast your eyes, think of the Empire!!!

Err...

To be honest Subby, if I was Thistle, I''d have paid Dotty to fly over to give you a good *SMack* by now. It's all fun and games until someone *coughs* takes you seriously.

I think you should atone by declaring a solemn vow of your eternal love for Thistle AND ONLY THISTLE - in the hallowed walls of this very forum and then take her away somewhere nice & expensive for the weekend, to build some beautiful "Subby & Thistle" memories together and to make sure that you give her your full and undivided attention.
<

* Pockets the £10 from Thistle *

<
How dare you Tilly!

I think you'll find I am very giving on a day to day basis Tiggs, and don't need to atone for things I havent done wrong
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
It's all fun and games until someone *coughs* takes you seriously.[/b]

yeah I know, I have had my share of weird stalkers...
<

And.... considering I have said marriage vows, any vows made by me can't be taken all that seriously
<

Werbung:
Back