• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Three For Tuesday Careers

Snowbaby

1. What did you want to "grow up to be" when you were a young child?
2. Did you train in any specific career after school?
3. What do you do now?</span>

<span style="color:mediumblue">Snowy:
1. I wanted to be a midwife.
2. I trained to be a nursery nurse
3. I'm an admin assisstant for an insurance company.
<

Werbung:
1. It always changed for me... I wanted to be different things for a long time, like a veterinarian, a cop, a lawyer...
2. I didn't train in anything but will be going to university in September.
3. I work in correspondence.
<

3. What do you do now?

1. I never knew what I wanted to be...For a while I wanted to work in a grocery store, DID IT. Wanted to work at a service station, DID IT. But as far as a lifelong career? It's still a mystery to me!!

2. No, although I did go to a certification class for drining a tow truck...

3. I am a bartender. Have been for 12 years now...*sobs* it's not that bad, LOL!!

3. What do you do now?

1. Oh, a lot of things..a doctor, even a clerck..when I grew up a bit, when I was about ten, till about 17, I wanted to be a translator, a teacher, do something that has anything to do with languages, particulary English and Italian.
2. I have a law degree. Why I chose this instead of what I wanted..probably beacuse I was afraid of becoming a teacher.
3. I'm unemployed for 10 months now, cause it's impossible to find a job where I could practice law for my bar exam in this town.

I wanted to be a homicide detective, weird that a seven year old girl wanted to do that but thats what i wanted to do!
<

Im doing a secondary education course at uni, ive deferred for a year so im going to see if i still want to do it next year
and at the moment im a balancing accountant for one of the most prestigious australian football fields in yeah, australia!

<
im living a good life finally!

1. I wanted to be a Parapsychologist. My Careers advisor hated me
<

2. I kinda skipped the whole training thing - I was headhunted at the age of 16 due to my talents with a computer - I'd already written 4 pieces of commercial software by then.

3. Currently, I'm an international award-winning software designer. Woooohooooo!!! - I still want to be a parapsychologist though
<

I wanted to be an archaeologist or historian or just basically anything along those lines ....

I trained as a veterinary nurse and now I'm the manager of a chemist store ......... go figure
<

I wanted to be an australian rules footballer, whilst I had some skill... I didn't have the personality that enabled me to play group sports well... lol

No, unless you mean on the job training.

3. What do you do now?

I work in an administration office/cash office in a supermarket, whilst I train to get some qualifications in IT.

1. I wanted to join the United States Air Force, unfortunately they say I'm too tall to fly a fighter jet.
<
''' (dream crushed, I love my gadgets).
2. I am in college for 2 Majors, Computer Engineering, and Equine medicine, and my Minor is going to be in International Business.
3. Working as an intern for this summer at an Engineer's office.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Apr 24 2007, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
3. What do you do now?</span>

<span style="color:mediumblue">Snowy:
1. I wanted to be a midwife.
2. I trained to be a nursery nurse
3. I'm an admin assisstant for an insurance company.
<

[/b]

i just wanted all a simple life and being happy and complete.

---------------------------------------------------

Link removed.

Werbung:
Back