• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Those two guys!

Pandaducklove

Right, I like this guy, a lot and for quite a while and it has just recently became public that I like him but now I'm starting to like one of his/my friends but I don't want to like him (if that makes sense?) and to make matters worse I still like the other guy, this is ripping my brain to shreds! Help! :(

Werbung:
It does make sense! You've liked the other guy for so long and you've finally put it out there...only to find yourself with feelings for someone else, too, and you don't want to. It's confusing!

What is it that you like about this other guy? Maybe it's just that he's new and exciting to you or he did something funny or nice. Give it some time and it might actually fade...or who knows, maybe your other crush will instead!

I agree, just give it some time. Time will make it all that much clearer for you. I think something similar has happened to almost all of us. The world of Love is not very clear to navigate always. The ball is in your court: give it time and it will all work out!

Werbung:
Ah, the double dilemma. I've been through that once. It was an awful predicament to be in. To make things worst, I had just committed myself into a relationship with one of them (Not the girlfriend/boyfriend type. Just the "we're dating exclusively" one).

Anyway, as Lee had said, you should take your time knowing both guys. Go on group dates and have fun. Never rush into things. It'll all workout in due time.

Back