• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Things you do after a bad breakup?

I had a breakup almost an year ago.
and i can say that was the best thing that has ever happened to me so far :p
it was hard coming out of his spell for the first two months but once over it i felt like a brand new person, i started doing the things i always loved doing but had quit them for dont know what reason.I started making hand made cards, trying new make overs at my ownself n my sisters,started devoting much more time to my education.. i met my own self again..
ahhh it made me learn to survive alone and not to depend on anyone. I can take even better care of my self now

Werbung:
My boyfriend just dumped me because he said it was creepy that I loved cars like I do. But I don't care now, because he was an ass and knew it was a passion of mine and tried to make me feel like a terrible evil person for it...

But now that I am not in this relationship I can now pursue my passions and my dreams guilt-free.

Yes, never give up your true passions for a relationship - if he doesn't respect your passions he probably doesn't respect you too

Yes, never give up your true passions for a relationship - if he doesn't respect your passions he probably doesn't respect you too
Yeah, and he got all his friends to turn against me (and he has QUITE A LOT of them to all try and make me feel like a self centered bitch, basically, when they don't know the first thing about me. I quit that other forum anyway so... heck with em. :)

It sounds childish but right after every break up, I send back all the things that he gives me. I don't want to keep anything that reminds me of him.

I throw myself into something I love doing. I've always been an independent type and I usually don't like to ask my friends for analysis (unless it's needed) so I'll do some writing or finish up a project. I forget about the break up pretty quickly after that point. It generally helps that I was never really all that taken with most of those guys but in the one case where I was I found that this was an effective strategy.

Werbung:
It sounds childish but right after every break up, I send back all the things that he gives me. I don't want to keep anything that reminds me of him.
It does sound a bit childish to those who have never been in a break up before - but to me you are right to do that because the best thing to do after a relationship is to just let go. :)

Back