• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Things Not To Share With Your Boyfriend!!!

Cosmina

Well I have a pretty good reason why you shouldnt share everything in a relationship...

I gave my boyfriend Mono... AKA Glandular Fever AKA The Kissing disease...
<

I myself was unaware that I had had it but we have ruled out all other sorces... Which leaves just me... Perhaps I had it as a child... Maybe when I was a teenager and I didnt piece it together... Either way It appears that I have A kiss that should come with a warning lable....
<
<
<

Netdoctor
Home Health UK
Glandular Fever Facts

These are just some of many links I've looked at... It seems that the information regarding glandular fever is quite varied.... And seems to have a few different views on the disease and its symptoms, risk, and length of the virus.... :umm:

It will now be some weeks or months depending on how he goes before I will get to see him again... And conversation is at a minimum now too...
<

Why am I posting... well...
1. Because I think that its an interesting relationship story....
2. Because we havent really gotten to start the relationship properly yet and I gave him an infectious disease that pretty much messes you up bad for a while then continues to knock you around for a long time after... And I wonder if this will stress the relationship.... Since it barely began and now I gave him this... Will he be hesitant to kiss me again
? Will he not want to see me??? Who knows... Im not going to stress over it but you never know...

Anyway... I gotta for now as Im at work and should prob be doing work...
<

Werbung:
Im sorry..... I know its not funny..... But it still makes me laugh just a little.....

I do feel sorry for you, you don't deserve this......

BTW david said something about coming down with mono.... *cough*

David has nothing you mean naughty man...
<
<

And Im sure it will... Just tomorrow the 2nd is the date we first got together.... and we were going to celebrate... Sure its not long like a month or two Im not sure lol (Shhh I know being a girl I should but i really have no clue lol he does though so thats ok...
<
)

But we wanted to be together and such....

Oh well i guess...
<

Im feeling a little less depressed...

I jsut got a perfect phone call from my man...

When I answered the phone i was greetead with the most perfect response ever...

"hello gorgeous"
<
<
<

Its amazing how just those simple 2 words... took me from depressed to so happy instantly...
<

I wub him so much....
<
<
<

Awwww im glad your feeling better.....

The two words i tend to hear when I pick up the phone...is.... "wrong number"

<

Werbung:
Back