• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The "Lost Love" Syndrome

Chantilly

I'm sure everyone's familiar with the "Lost Love" concept. The person you thought could make you happy for years to come, only things never worked out for you and you never got together. And even though you move on you can't help but think about this person and wonder what you missed.

Considering mine has made his way back into my thoughts and dreams with a vengeance lately, for reasons unknown, I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and maybe has some stories or thoughts to share. Does everyone have a lost love?

Werbung:
Know what you mean tilly. I found that looking at friends reunited has brought back thoughts and an interest as to what past boyfriends are doing and what life may have been like!

Oh yeah!! There is this guy that I have had a thing for for about 8 years!! He was with a good friend of mine for a couple of years, but they broke up, but she still seems to have some kind of hold on him, so even though it has been brought to my attention that he is MORE than interested in me, I am trying to let it go...besides, he's on his annual 5 month vacation in Mexico anyway! Who knows what will happen when he comes back though, LOL!!

I am hoping that my current budding relationship works out and by the time this guy comes back, I will be over him for good, but then again, if this one doesn't work out, I can always try the crush!!

But SEE??? You never really get over them...GRRRRR!!!

I can relate aswell! Though I kinda messed it up for us... though, I still think about him regularly, I cannot say I am not happy now... though I do have to wonder... a lot...

Aww, I just smiled at this thread... considering who I ended up with recently.
<

Lucky you!
<

I don't have a lost love..sort of... we were together, but I thought for quite a while that we shouldn't have broken up. Now, things are totaly different.. I completely realise that it wouldn't have worked between us anyway and that if we'd stayed together, we would have been miserable. That feels great
<

Still, there's this guy I often think about...he fell in love with someone else, but I think that we could have been a great couple..I don't think he shares my opinion though
<

Werbung:
Back