• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Dysfunctional Family Test

~MyLilMdsn~

The Dysfunctional Family Test

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/dysf_family.html

Results of "The Test"

How dysfunctional is your family?

Your score = 40

What does your score mean?

Your answers showed some signs that the dynamics in your family are not always as healthy as they could be. Your family seems to have some lurking concerns that could be handled with a little open communication. Perhaps there are certain unresolved issues that lead to disagreements, or the pattern of interaction among family members is a little distorted. Whatever the particular problems are, there is likely some way they can be worked out. Try to be as honest as possible, don't get sucked into petty games and, if you feel you have no other alternative, keep your distance until things cool down.

Werbung:
Your score = 50

Your answers showed some signs that the dynamics in your family are not always as healthy as they could be. Your family seems to have some lurking concerns that could be handled with a little open communication. Perhaps there are certain unresolved issues that lead to disagreements, or the pattern of interaction among family members is a little distorted. Whatever the particular problems are, there is likely some way they can be worked out. Try to be as honest as possible, don't get sucked into petty games and, if you feel you have no other alternative, keep your distance until things cool down.

Aimsxxx

I am so suprised with the out come of these from this board and others, there are so many unhealthy families, it's sad.

Yer, but how accurate is an "online quiz"? Personally, I think these types of quizzes can be very misleading and destructive. Take, for example, a quiz on "how suited are you and your partner", or similar.... the quiz tells you that your relationship is not suited at all... when in actual fact, it is.

I do get what you're saying, but the point I would like to make is along the lines of "don't believe all you read", if that makes sense. Take it with a pinch of salt.

<

Your score = 50

Your score = 0

According to your response to the test questions, your family appears to have it together. In general, you are not dysfunctional (not any more than most families, anyway) and are able to maintain regular, healthy ties. Your parents were likely good role models that showed by example the proper way to communicate and deal with other people, and that is reflected in your interactions with each other. Every family, of course, has its issues and there is always the possibility that these did not show up on the test. Just keep a continuous dialogue going, show your family members respect and don't be afraid to stand up for yourself…and you should maintain the good ties!

lmao. These tests are a bit of fun. You can tell by the way the questions are written.

I got 55% ... ( I thought I would have gotten higher
<
).

Werbung:
Back