• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tellin I A Guy Likes U

Werbung:
I knew my boyfriend liked me, because he started bowing to me
<
Then he just started chatting to me and all that. Then he came and said "I love you". And I was a happy Pheenix
<

mi ex was flirting wid me he kept trying to b close to me wen he got 2 close i hav to push him!

once he actually tried to KISS me, i let him tho!

hmmm well, usually when a guy likes you he teases you a LOT. And not mean teasing, just kidding around type stuff.

(if it's mean teasing you don't want to have anything to do with that guy)

When guys flirt with girls, they usually like to bug her alot, even tho its usually not thebest of ways because they end up hurting the girl with something they do or say , but usually thats how it is, they will also try to be with you as mush as possible

I'm the last person to answer this question. I've never been good at reading the flirting behavior of boys (and men), lol

HAHA! Me too. Not the type to interpret behaviors. I don't want to read wrong. ^^ I keep my mind malice free and don't get to read signals the wrong way. :D

Werbung:
I think it varies. Depends on age too. Younger guys may tease a girl they like. An older guy may do things like follow you around. (and not in a stalker way either......LOL)

Back