• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Teeth Whiteners

Werbung:
I suppose whitening toothpaste, or some of the bleaching kits you can buy. I have never really tried it, but there are loads of products available to try.

I do not know specific whitening ingredient at home as I just use whitening toothpaste available in the market. i remember before that my grandfather sometimes uses salt to brush his teeth since he believes it helps make it stronger and whiter. Have not tried that for myself.:p

When I was young, my mother always told me to take some grass from outside the house and to rub it on my teeth. She said it will whiten my teeth. I did it a few times but I was just far too lazy. I'd rather go out and play in the grass than rubbing grass onto my teeth.

I think there are many whitening toothpaste that claims to whiten teeth but I fear these products might just damage the enamel of your teeth. I think the best way is to consult your dentist. I'm sure he would know better what to use to whiten your teeth.

Umi - I have never heard of rubbing grass on your teeth to whiten them. Does it work? I know you said that you were not consistant doing it, but I am wondering if you know of someone that did it and it worked?

Umi - I have never heard of rubbing grass on your teeth to whiten them. Does it work? I know you said that you were not consistant doing it, but I am wondering if you know of someone that did it and it worked?
My mom swears by it but she's not doing it anymore and I don't know anyone who's done this so I don't know if it really works or not.

Baking soda! Seriously, just brush with baking soda and it'll both clean normally and help whiten some.

If you want a store-bought whitener, I can't help too too much. My teeth are rather sensitive so the strips and trays I've tried before end up hurting my teeth so I can't use them long enough to see results. I've tried this, though, and it wasn't too bad:

~Edit~ Oops, huge picture. Click this instead: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zK5yjCwjDss/Tmby5wzWhNI/AAAAAAAAAHo/WcWBf-mKvBc/s1600/Whitener.jpg

It's just a gel that you put on top of your regular toothpaste and it doesn't make my teeth sensitive at all.

Thanks Jessi. I will check it out. I have used some whiteners before that have made my teeth hurt. That was one of the reasons I was inquiring on here, to see if there were other alternatives to those. My teeth are not bad, but it would be nice to brighten them up a bit.

Werbung:
I did some research on baking soda and unfortunately it doesn't seem like the best idea to brush your teeth with it - many people say that it can destroy the enamel:cry:
Jessi, have you brushed your teeth with it? If yes, and if it didn't do any damage, I'm willing to try it too despite what I read. I really, really want to have whiter teeth!

Back