• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Something I Got On Facebook

LOL those are quite funny facts. I don't agree with gay marriage as well, but I have nothing against them.
I just think that gay marriages don't really work because they can't have kids and be a true family.

Werbung:
I partly believe in number 8. In Bible times there was a reason why Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed. If they were destroyed back them for being homosexuals don't you guys think we will be destroyed if homosexuality becomes 100x as rampant as it was 50 years ago? Just a thought. ^^ Well, that is for people who believes in the Bible.

I think gay marriage something that we should accept. Many of the common fears of homosexuals are unfounded. Contrary to popular belief, homosexuality is a genetic state. Someone can't be converted into a homosexual unless they are already genetically predisposed to do so. They can't reproduce so naturally their frequency in the population will be limited. Homosexuality also exists in the animal world so it's not as unnatural as one would think. Researchers are trying to figure out their role in evolution. A popular theory is that they serve to take care of abandoned or orphaned offspring in their species. Homosexuals form childless couples but have the same desire to foster offspring. There have been cases documented of homosexual animal couples adopting abandoned babies or eggs to raise as their own. Since the world has so many orphaned or mistreated children, it's a pity to deprive them of a home. I think homosexuals will make excellent parents because they will cherish their children more since they can't reproduce and it's difficult for them to adopt.

I know quite a few homosexual and lesbian parents and they are all wonderful and raise perfectly happy children. And why wouldn't they? I think the fact that they had to struggle and plan ahead to achieve parenthood has made them more aware parents. They don't take anything for granted. I support gay marriage completely, well, as much as I support hetrosexual marriage anyway :p

Werbung:
Speaking as a lesbian who is married (thank you Canada!) and is raising a child with my wife, we are happier than most straight couples I know! Obviously not everyone is the same, but that applies to straight marriages as well as any other type of consensual relationship. My daughter is loving, happy and accepting. When she sees 2 boys kissing, or we hang out with my transgendered friend, she doesn't think of them as weird, or freaks or anything bad.

Parents raise their children to become like them often, and if a gay person or a straight person is raising a kid to be accepting, they will be accepting. If the child is raised to be judgemental or discriminating, then chances are that they will be.

I support marriage and loving relationships for everyone. If two consenting adults love each other, then why can't they get married? That's just me though, thanks for the great list of comebacks, they are great!

Back