1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

So, how much do you guys weigh?

Discussion in 'LifeStyle' started by Silver Pearl, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Silver Pearl

Silver Pearl New Member

I'm 113 lb. :tu:

2. thistle

thistle New Member

I can honestly say......I have no idea lol

I don't really believe in weighing myself to be honest. I prefer to go by how well my clothes fit and when my size 12's (UK size) get tight I lose weight and when I can fit my size 8's I know I can pig out on chocolate and chips for a while lol

At the moment I'm at the "OMG ! my size 12's are a bit tight" stage lol. Salad for a few weeks methinks

:rofl:

3. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

I would have to agree, I don't own a set of scales.

Likewise, if my clothes get tight, I know I have put weight on. I'm not much of a dieter, I have no will power. I used to weigh around 12 st. At 5"4 that is possibly a bit overweight, I'm not sure. But 3 years ago I had severe food poisoning twice in 2 months and lost 2 stone in about a month. Luckily I haven't put it back on. But to be fair, my weight generally doesn't bother me.

(don't try it, none of us realise how dangerous food poisoning is, i know someone who almost died because of it, and has been left with very bad mobility, has to get injections twice weekly in order to stay mobile - not recommended)

4. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

im aboot *thinks* 53 which is good for my height (Body Index thingy) i dont bother with diets... meh i dont like htem.. id hate not being able to eat my butterscotch ice cream *licks lips**goes and gets soem* but i play soccer all yer round and walk to and form school ever day and our school doesnt have lockers so its all your books on your back :D quite good keeps us fit lol

5. L-Girl

L-Girl New Member

im kinda underweight and i cant say how much i weight cuz we have this whole other system in sweden...hmm...annoys me.

6. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

What is the system, L-Girl?

I'm pretty mini for my age so my weight probably isn't what it should be but hey. I go from 40-42kg. I really don't weigh myself often, I just get curious sometimes to see if I've put any weight on. Apparently my mum was 45kg when she got married in her early 20's so I guess it runs in the family.

I've been under the norm for pretty much my whole life (so was watched, weighed and measured on regular occasions until I was 13)and am now just about normal. (Physcially speaking, I'm probably not mentally sound either :p).

7. L-Girl

L-Girl New Member

OMG, thats the one...kg that is. I mean everyone I have talked has this other thing. But I am 17 and im kinda tall and I weight like 51 since i last cheked and thats not good. I shud weight like 60kg for my age and im not doing it, so I'm kinda underwieght. Whats bugs me is that i cant seem to gain weight but i can loose. Hmmm... :/

8. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Us UK'ers talk about weight in Stones and Pounds, is that what u meant L ?

It is confusing! Hey as long as we are healthy and happy within ourselves... weight is but a number :grinlove:

9. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

Damn straight Snowy! That is so true. :tu:

EDIT:
    Here's a converter :)

10. L-Girl

L-Girl New Member

Yeah thats what I meant! True!
    Aw, well said and so true Snowy!
    As long as we're happy we're fine!

And thanx for the converter! It really helped me out!
    I weight 114, 4 pounds! And 52 in kg.

11. Kitty Kat

Kitty Kat New Member

Im underweight, 80 pounds and 15. :/

12. L-Girl

L-Girl New Member

Oh, that sucks.

13. daveyc123

daveyc123 New Member

67kg, which is all muscle :)

14. L-Girl

L-Girl New Member