• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Resisting Muscles

altrouge

This is actually related to every girl's time of month moment. Not sure if I'm posting on the right section, but please bear with me.

You see, I've always used a pad. But yesterday I've decided to put on a tampon. Virgin here by the way. I put it on for the first time with the aid of my mother (she doesn't mind seeing these, she's a nurse). Lubricant on tampon : check. So my first try wasnt painful at all , just a weird feeling, like I can feel it going up and deep. Now, when the applicator was almost fully in (without the handle of course), it wont move. Well i pushed but it seems like the muscles up there are resisting, and i can see the applicator getting pushed out ,well it looks like it's sliding back out. It pushed back in though with the help of my mother. Now, to actually push the tampon out of the applicator. The same happened, something is pushing it back! So my mammy quickly pushed it in and done.

This morning, my mother was at work so I put it all by myself. Same thing happened. And because I can't seem to push it against that freaking muscle, the tampon was not properly resting in my thing there, bad part is, it was too low that I can literally see the tampon butt in the mirror, like it's just sitting peacefully a bit above my hymen. Had no choice but to take it out and put a pad on because i was running in late.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm pretty sure that resistance wasn't my cervix entrance. Also, I put the tampon while lying in, is that the problem? I'm also relaxed, I believe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Werbung:
Back