• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Quiz shows! Can't beat them :)

Snowbaby

The Weakest Link, BBC1/BBC2 Anne Robinson:

In traffic, what "J" is where two roads meet? Contestant: Jool carriageway.

Anne Robinson: Which Italian city is overlooked by Vesuvius? Contestant: Bombay.

Robinson: What insect is commonly found hovering above >lakes? >Contestant: Crocodiles.

Robinson: Wh...? Contestant (interrupting): Pass!

Robinson: The Bible, the New Testament. The Four Gospels were written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and...? Contestant: (long pause) Joe?

Chris Searle Show, BBC Radio Bristol
Searle: In which European country is Mount Etna? Caller: Japan. Searle: I did say which European country, so in case you didn't hear that, I can let you try again. Caller: Er... Mexico?

Lincs FM phone-in:
Presenter: Which is the largest Spanish-speaking >country in the world? Contestant: Barcelona. >Presenter: I was really after the name of a country. Contestant: I'm sorry, I don't know the names of any >countries in Spain.

Wright: What is the Italian word for motorway? Contestant: Expresso.

Midday Money, ITV
Judy Finnegan: The American TV show The Sopranos is about opera -- true or false? Contestant: Er -- true. Finnegan: No, actually, it's about the Mafia. But it is an American TV show, so I'll give you that.

BBC Radio Newcastle
Paul Wappat: How long did the Six Day War between Egypt and Israel last? Contestant (after long pause): Fourteen days.

Bob Hope Birthday Quiz, LBC
Presenter: Bob Hope was the fifth of how many sons? Contestant: Four.

Werbung:
:lol:

Those are great!! :tu:

Especially

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Robinson: The Bible, the New Testament. The Four Gospels were written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and...? Contestant: (long pause) Joe?[/b]
Presenter: Which is the largest Spanish-speaking >country in the world? Contestant: Barcelona. >Presenter: I was really after the name of a country. Contestant: I'm sorry, I don't know the names of any >countries in Spain.[/b]

and

Presenter: Bob Hope was the fifth of how many sons? Contestant: Four.[/b]

:lol: :lol:

Back