• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Prince William To Propose?

Snowbaby

Britain's Prince William has jetted off to Mustique reportedly to propose to girlfriend, Kate Middleton.

The former student arrived on the Caribbean island on Wednesday evening, and the prince is expected to join her at their private villa today (28.04.06).
Friends say they plan to move into a house in London, England together soon - signalling their intention to marry the 24-year-old in the near future.

The romantic setting of Mustique, a favourite party spot for the late Princess Margaret, would be the perfect place for William to propose.

A source said: 'This will be the first occasion for a while they have spent time together alone and Kate really thinks a proposal could happen. She has definitely spoken about marriage and is thinking about the future.'

The pretty brunette has been William's girlfriend for three years and is a regular guest at royal gatherings.

The couple met at St Andrews University, where they shared a house.

Source

Werbung:
Werbung:
I hope the young man gets alot of happyness in the comming years, he has been through alot.

I am away to buy my hat
<

Back