• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nice Little Sms/text Message Notes...

Snowbaby

Has someone sent you a really nice sms/text message lately that made you go all gooey inside? Share it with us so we can spread the lurve!!!
<

True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die

Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver the other gold.

Werbung:
I sent this message to someone

Having a true friend is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel
its real warmth.

and i also send loads of other cheesey ones to my lady friend... that aint fell in love with me yet *sigh*

Werbung:
I was sent one that started off nice....

"I've won a trip for me and 30 mates for 2 weeks aboard a luxury yacht in fiji, all inclusive with £1500 each spending money........can you water my plants while i'm away?"

Back